- Big Fitness Program: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami is proud to present a new program geared towards a healthy lifestyle. Learn more.
- Community Based: Adult volunteers are paired with a child between
the ages of 6-18 and meet twice a month.
- School Based: Volunteers work with a child for one hour per week at an
elementary school convenient to their home or office.
- High School and College Mentoring Programs: Students earn community
service hours and gain valuable life skills serving as tutors/mentors to elementary
- Couple Match: Couples are paired with a child and meet twice a month.
- School to Work: High School students are mentored 1:1 in the workplace
to gain valuable skills and exposure to career opportunities. Employee mentors work
with students at their worksites four hours a month during the school year.
- Hispanic Mentoring: BBBS of Greater Miami is one of 38 affiliate agencies that participates in a national program to increase our service delivery to Hispanic Americans.